Lifeboats and Rescue Boats
Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul, Testing of Lifeboats and Rescue Boats
The Techno Fibre group is an approved, independent lifeboat and davit maintenance, repair, overhaul, testing company (MROT). Our class approved lifeboat repair facilities are recognized by all major classification societies.
In 2007, Techno Fibre was awarded the Maritime Coastguard Agency (MCA) approval and listings as an Independent Lifeboat Servicing and testing Organization (ILSTO) under MSN1803 requirements. In addition to MCA UK approvals, Techno Fibre is also approved by Russia’s Maritime Register of Shipping and the Vietnam Register.
Techno Fibre Singapore has also been approved by Lloyd’s register in accordance with IACS Unified Requirements (UR) Z17 (Rev.5,2004), Procedural Requirements for Service and Maintenance.
With our fully trained and certified service engineers, we have the capability to perform annual inspections, 5-yearly servicing programmes, overhaul, renewal and recertification for the complete lifeboat, as per IMO/MSC1206 Regulations:
- Release gear system service
- Hull preservation or refurbishment using approved fire retardant resins, paint or gel coating systems
- Osmosis repairs of frp bulls
- Engine overhaul, servicing or renewal
- Water spray systems- overhauling or servicing
- Compressed air systems- servicing including hydrostatic testing and refilling of air bottles
- Sales of used or new open/totally enclosed/ free fall type lifeboats
From our global HQ based in Singapore, we have established an international service network. With the Techno Fibre Group, you may rest be assured of our highly-rated service support, no matter where you are.