Technofibre Rigid Safety Net & Recovery System
Fast Rescue Craft Kits
The RSN (Rigid Safety Net) FRC Kits are proven to aid in the safe and speedy recovery of man-overboard victims in the preferred horizontal position, and are considered a vital piece of safety equipment.
- The FRC kit consists of a RSN complete with stowage bag and a fixing kit that enables the Cradle to be deployed on both the port and starboard side as required.
- Deployment of the Rigid Safety Net forms a non-collapsible scoop
- The FRC approaches the casualty slowly, keeping them on the windward side and the casualty is guided into the Cradle headfirst
- A strop is pulled to close the loop
- A co-ordinated and methodical lift takes place and “rolling” him over the tube into the rescue craft in the medically preferred horizontal position retrieves the casualty
- Even with very heavy bodies, the kit takes just a few seconds due to the RSN’s mechanical advantage
Also available are embarkation ladders utilising the same concepts and designs.